- Olympic Dam ODP1 Open Pit Expansion - South Australia.
- ConSurv Surveyors were involved in the project from commencement providing our technical services to all stakeholders and performing Survey setout, Design and Contract reporting for the preliminary works for the ODP1 expansion project.
- ConSurv Surveyors understanding of efficient civil construction principles assisted in the development and design of the site Haul Road network and Our Surveyors assisted by performing detailed road and earthworks design and calculations to allow the contractor to deliver the most efficient material movement within the allocated budget.
ConSurv Surveyors were routinely called upon to perform the following tasks to assist with ongoing project progress:
- Regular measurement for contract payment, including stockpile volume reconciliation.
- Validation and verification of design quantities for future project works.
- Environmental disturbance footprint survey and permit applications, ConSurv were also called upon to monitor future project environmental disturbance areas and ensure compliance with government obligations.
- Haul road design development and modification to suit the desired construction equipment to optimize project return on investment.
- Operator training in the efficient use and application of machine control technology in a mining and construction environment.
- Machine control installation and adjustment of Trimble machine control equipment to various earth moving equipment, e.g. Dozers, Motor graders.
- Pre purchase evaluation of Survey technology for use by various clients.
Exact Mining Services
Water Infrastructure Group